2.Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
The information on our website is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website, to the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the information on this website. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on this website. We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems. We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the website (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date.
3.Products on our App and website
• Any times or dates stated on our Website are estimates only and IW does not accept liability for any failure with regard to dates or time.
• The price of any of the Products is the price in force at the date and time of viewing. We may change the price of any Product displayed on our Website at any time.
• You undertake that all details you provide to us which we may offer on our Website will be correct.
• Our Website contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our Website if priced, may be incorrectly priced.
3.1 Buying in-app purchases(IAP) in our iOS app
Some in-app purchases like the ability to see the localweather are auto-renewiable subscription based IAP which in simple terms mean that you can
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
4.Your Consumer Rights and Our Status
• "Fancy Music" respects and preserves your consumer rights.
• We may also provide links on our Website to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking, that your access or that any products or services you purchase from third party suppliers through our Website, or from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our Website, will be of satisfactory quality, and any such warranties are disclaimed by us absolutely. Further details of our disclaimer are set out in our Website Disclaimer.
• This disclaimer set out in this provision does not affect your statutory rights against the third party seller.
Our app and website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.